RACE START TIME: 8:30 am (5k and 10k start together)
The 5k course begins in front of the Covington YMCA on Newton Drive and ends on Legion Field. The 3.1 mile course travels through historic downtown Covington. Several homes that have been used in popular tv shows and movies are located along the route. There are two water stops along the route and each mile is marked with signage. The race uses Orion chip timing and is a USATF certified course.
- All ages
- Walkers and runners
- Strollers are welcome! Children in strollers do not need to be registered.
- No dogs, please.
YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Race shirt
- Personalized race bib
- Post-race festival featuring live music, free food, and giveaways
- Age group awards will be given in addition to overall awards for males and females.
- A $100 cash prize will be awarded to race record breakers.
INTERESTING SIGHTS ALONG THE ROUTE:
- Corner Spa, SWEET MAGNOLIAS, College and Elm Street
- Elayna and Caroline's Houses, THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, and Maddie's House, SWEET MAGNOLIAS, intersection of East and Floyd Street